Enjoy exclusive experiences on the Shannon Estuary.
Board the luxury Motor Yacht ‘Sionna’ and begin your private cruise on the Shannon Estuary with a welcome glass of chilled champagne.
Relax onboard this beautifully appointed cruiser at a secluded mooring at Scattery Island bay. Savour the tastes of delicious local produce, and fine wines served onboard before taking a private guided tour of Scattery Island. Then, enjoy a return cruise home around the local islands.
- Access to a crewed private cruiser for a half day with departures from Kilrush Marina.
- Private RIB transfer from your motor yacht to Scattery Island
- Onboard guide and a private guided walking tour of the island
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- A welcome glass of champagne
- A range of onboard dining options and drinks are also available (priced separately)
Good to Know
Admission: Admission Fees Apply
Open months: Private charters are available between April and October.
Visit duration: Half Day Cruise approx 4.5 hours.
Suitability for younger children: Moderately suited.
Rainy days: Mostly indoor.
WiFi: Free WiFi is available onboard.
Dining/refreshments: An extensive range of dining options are available onboard. A range of island picnic baskets are also available for pre-order.
Toilet facilities: Onboard, with baby changing facilities.
Groups: Up to 8 people.
Parking: Free on-site car parking and coach parking facilities.
Details are subject to change. It is always advisable to check the opening dates, times, prices, and other information on their website or directly with the attraction before visiting or booking.