Get ready to explore the stunning coastal scenery of the majestic Shannon Estuary onboard the scenic RIB Tours.
The tours include a 1-hour action-packed river adventure, where they show you the local islands and sights from the comfort of a 10-passenger RIB.
The 2-hour Safari Tour offers exclusive access to the Ballybunion Cliffs and Sea Stack, and the greater Shannon Estuary with its wildlife and dolphins.
- Departure from Kilrush Marina.
- An exhilarating RIB ride within the calm waters of the Shannon Estuary.
- The Shannon Estuary features diverse wildlife, including dolphins, birds and seals.
- Exploring cliff coves and the rugged cliff formations of the Kerry coastline (Sea Safari Tour).
- Trips include high-quality breathable weather gear which protects against the elements.
Good to Know
Admission: Participation fees apply.
Open months: June to September (Private group bookings available April to September).
Visit duration: River Rib Run: One hour. Sea Safari: 2 hours 15 minutes.
Suitability for younger children: Moderately suited.
Cool for kids The one hour RIB run is popular for children (minimum height is 4ft to participate in a tour). The Sea Safari is popular for those aged 13 to 17, but there is no age limit once they meet the required height.
Rainy days: All outdoor.
Dining/refreshments Takeaway coffees and snacks are available at the ticket office.
Toilet facilities: Available with baby changing facilities.
Groups: Groups of 10.
Parking: Free on-site car parking and coach parking is available at Kilrush Marina. Additional street car parking is available nearby.
Details are subject to change. It is always advisable to check the opening dates, times, prices, and other information on their website or directly with the attraction before visiting or booking.