This Competition is Closed. Thank you for your Interest.
ENTER AND WIN A 3-NIGHT BREAK IN COUNTY CLARE, IRELAND
Win a 3-Night Break, for two sharing, at the wonderful Armada Hotel in Spanish Point, located on the West Clare coast with stunning views overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Your stay includes breakfast each morning and dinner on one evening in the Ocean Bistro. You will also enjoy a medieval banquet at the famous Bunratty Castle, as well as admissions to the Vandeleur Walled Garden and Visitor Centre and the two discovery points on Clare’s Wild Atlantic Way: The Cliffs of Moher Experience and Loop Head Lighthouse.
To enter all you need to do is answer the question below correctly and submit your answer before the competition closes on September 30, 2023. One winner will be drawn from all the correct entries received before the closing date
YOUR PRIZE INCLUDES
- 3 nights bed and full Irish breakfast for two sharing, staying at Armada Hotel, Spanish Point, Co Clare. It includes dinner on one evening in their Ocean Bistro. Their menus feature local food, artisan food producers, and dishes with herbs and vegetables from the Armada Farm. You will get to soak up the stunning Atlantic views from the hotel which overlooks the coastline. It is also perfectly located for great days out to the Cliffs of Moher, Loop Head, The Burren, or the Aran Islands. For adventure seekers, there are a host of nearby activities from surfing to golf.
- A medieval banquet for two at the famous Bunratty Castle, Bunratty.
- Tickets to the spectacular Cliffs of Moher Experience – a signature discovery point on the Wild Atlantic Way
- Tickets to Loop Head Lighthouse – a signature discovery point on the Wild Atlantic Way.
- Tickets to the Vandeleur Walled Garden and Visitor Centre in Kilrush.
Note: the prize is as stated and does not include travel to Ireland or within Ireland. The hotel accommodation must be availed of mid-week and excludes July and August, bank holiday weekends and Christmas.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WHO CAN ENTER?
- Applicants must be aged 18 or over to enter. It is not open to anyone professionally connected with this competition.
- By submitting a competition entry, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter of the competition is Clare County Council.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
- Entries must be received by the closing date of September 30, 2023. Entries received after the closing date will not be accepted.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter, complete the online entry form and answer the competition question. One winner will be drawn from the entries received, giving the correct answer from the three answer options provided.
- There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries submitted directly or using any automated systems will not be entered into the draw.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that cannot be submitted in advance of the deadline, including, for example, systems, networks, servers, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
- Any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be void and entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the competition.
- The prize is as described above and does not include travel to Ireland or within Ireland. The prize must be availed of before December 30, 2024.
- There are no cash alternatives or refunds available.
- The prize is non-refundable, is subject to availability and excludes Bank Holidays.
- Any travel expenses or any other expenses in the general use of and enjoyment of the prize that the winner incurs are the sole responsibility of the winner. Spending money, travel insurance, flights, optional activities and personal expenditure or incidental costs are the responsibility of the winner. Travel to and around County Clare is not included.
- All valid and correct entries received by September 30, 2023, will be entered into a prize draw, and the winner will be picked at random
- The winner will be notified by email within 14 days after the prize draw is made during the first week of October 2023, using the email contact details provided with the competition entry. The winner will be required to respond within seven days of notification confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event that a winner does not respond to communications within this period or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and draw another winner.
DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
- By entering the competition, you agree that any personal information you provide with the competition entry may be held and used by the Promoter to administer the competition and notify the winner.
- If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name and county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, for no further consideration.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Promoter and the prize providers, and any associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to make your entry void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude you from participating in the competition.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the prize where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants or third parties. In such eventuality, a prize with similar components will be offered.
- This competition and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with Irish Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Irish Courts. The Promoter is Clare County Council, County Clare, Ireland.
- Any queries relating to the competition can be made to the Tourism Department of Clare County Council by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org