Choose a precast pottery piece from a wide selection of ornaments and kitchenware. Design and paint it yourself or use one of the many stencils or sponges. You don’t have to be an artist – leave it with them, and they will finish it in their kiln, creating a keepsake of your own art. It’s not just for kids; there are many adult visitors too!
Make a day of it and dine in the on-site cafe while taking in the breathtaking view of the Shannon estuary. They serve many homemade treats, paninis, toasties, and excellent barista coffees.
They even offer customers the opportunity to have their prints taken on-site and set forever in a ceramic or a handcrafted piece of jewellery. There is also a selection of gifts in the studio.
They cater for groups, birthday parties, families, individuals, schools, and corporate and bridal parties.
Booking is advisable to ensure a table.
Good to Know
- Participation fees: Fees apply.
- Operates: Year-round at weekends, daily during school holidays.
- Suitable for younger children: Ideally suited
- Cool for kids: Ages 5-18
- Rainy days: Mostly indoor.
- Toilets: On-site, with an accessible toilet.
- Outdoor dining: Courtyard and available seating out the front.
- Parking: Free car and coach parking on-site.
- Details are subject to change. It is always advisable to check the opening dates, times, prices, and other information on their website or directly with the activity before visiting or booking.