Kathleen is a National Tour Guide (Failte Ireland approved) who lives in the Heart of the Burren.
Join her on a Guided Tour that brings the Human Story of this Unique Landscape to life!
Learn about the people who lived in the area from the Mesolithic Era to the present day. Visit ring forts, holy wells, prehistoric burial sites, famine roads and ancient Christian churches.
Kathleen loves to share a good yarn; you might even get a song along the way!
Tours can be full or half days and tailored to suit all requirements, interests, and bucket lists.
Kathleen can travel with you in your own car/coach, or a minibus can be hired if preferred.
Kathleen can also help with tour planning. Being a National Tour Guide, she has taken tours all over Ireland and can assist with road trips, offering advice with many options and suggestions.
Good to Know
- Participation fees: Fees apply.
- Operates: Year-round.
- Suitable for younger children: Moderately suited.
- Cool for kids: Aged 6 and up.
- Rainy days: Mostly outdoor.
- Parking: Car parking and small coach parking on-site.
- Details are subject to change. It is always advisable to check the opening dates, times, prices, and other information on their website or directly with the activity before visiting or booking.