With its jaw-dropping coast carved by the roaring Atlantic, County Clare is an otherworldly place. Learn about this wild and wonderful county with its rolling hills, awe-inspiring lake lands, amazing coastal views, and historic castles and monuments.
Woodlands, racing skies, glassy waters, and an abundance of nature awaits you in a landscape of sandstone hills and mountains. Walking here is a rare treat where nature is in constant motion.
Accompanied by local expert guides, you will enjoy a unique experience in this wonderful rugged, beautiful place.
The package includes:
- Airport transfer from Dublin or Shannon to Co. Clare and return transfer, if applicable.
- Three days of guided walking in the stunning lakeside countryside of East Clare.
- One day Nordic walking experience in the Burren region of Clare.
- One day of walking the coastline of Clare on the Cliffs of Moher alongside the Atlantic ocean.
- Failte Ireland approved accommodation with breakfast and packed lunch.
- Bus transfers to walking venues for the week.
- Two-night trips to a music, song and dance session experience.
- All insurance and taxes.
- Flights not included.
- Single supplements will apply.
Good to Know
Participation fees: Fees apply.
Open months: Open March to October for a six night stay with five days walking.
Cool for kids: Aged 13 to 17.
Rainy days: All outdoor.
Dining/refreshments: Local traditional pub serving food and a supermarket are a two minute walk from your accommodation.
Parking: On-site free parking.
Details are subject to change. It is always advisable to check the opening dates, times, prices, and other information on their website or directly with the activity before visiting or booking.