With its jaw-dropping coast carved by the roaring Atlantic, County Clare is an otherworldly place. Learn about this wild and wonderful county with its rolling hills, awe-inspiring lake lands, amazing coastal views, and historic castles and monuments.
Woodlands, racing skies, glassy waters, and an abundance of nature awaits you in a landscape of sandstone hills and mountains. Walking here is a rare treat where nature is in constant motion.
Accompanied by local expert guides, you will enjoy a unique experience in this wonderful rugged, beautiful place.
The package includes:
- Airport transfer from Dublin or Shannon to Co. Clare and return transfer, if applicable.
- Three days of guided walking in the stunning lakeside countryside of East Clare.
- One day Nordic walking experience in the Burren region of Clare.
- One day of walking the coastline of Clare on the Cliffs of Moher alongside the Atlantic ocean.
- Failte Ireland approved accommodation with breakfast and packed lunch.
- Bus transfers to walking venues for the week.
- Two-night trips to a music, song and dance session experience.
- All insurance and taxes.
- Flights not included.
- Single supplements will apply.