The award-winning Old Lodge Gastro pub in Shannon is the epitome of a traditional Irish bar both in décor and ambience. It is very popular with both guests and locals alike. The restaurant has demonstrated a desire to achieve high standards, consistency and precision in cooking, all leading to an AA Rosette award.
The Old Lodge Gastro Pub is known for its friendly atmosphere and efficient service, serving Irish-style food with a modern twist.
The pub proudly supports local and national Artisan suppliers. The dedicated kitchen team, led by award-winning head chef John O’Regan, cooks every dish to order with great care and attention to detail.
They serve food daily with their gastro lunch menu, followed by their full gastro evening and early diner menu.
- Clare Business Excellence & Resilience Awards – they won Best Hospitality Provider in 2021
- Irish Accommodation Services Institute (IASI) – Gold Award
- Gold Medal Award – Finalist of two categories
- Yes Chef Awards – Finalist of three categories in May
- AA Rosette has been awarded every year since 2018
Good To Know
- They are open year-round.
- On-site parking and WiFi are available.
Important Note: Details are subject to change. It is always advisable to check the opening dates, times and prices on their website or directly with them before visiting or booking.